Entries referred to §5 TMG:
Represented by the general manager Lars-Hendrik Pirck
Entry in the commercial register
registry court: Amtsgericht Lübeck
registration number: HRB4534AH
VAT No.: gemäß §27a UStG: DE 192186486
BattG Melderegisternummer: 21000061
Informationspflichten gemäß §18 Abs. 2 Elektro- und Elektronikgerätegesetz
Phone: +49 (0) 4102 – 77 8 99-00
Fax: +49 (0) 4102 – 77 8 99-01
- CAICON GmbH, FLAG18, Easy Clean, Heiz-POD and Energy Pack are registered trademarks of CAICON GmbH.
- The logo and image material shown on this website is for illustrative purposes only. The logos are registered and legally protected trademarks of the respective companies. The logo and image material is not for sale, available and cannot be ordered.
- The products are protected by patents.
- The products and descriptions contained on the Internet have been compiled by us with the greatest care. We assume no liability for any typographical errors, mistakes or technical changes to the products. – Reprinting, copying, web import, even in extracts, as well as any commercial or other use require the written approval of CAICON GmbH.
- For image processing reasons, it is entirely possible that the colors of the products shown on the Internet differ from the original.
- All products are without decoration.
- Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
- We will be happy to send you the general terms and conditions on request.
- In the case of direct or indirect references to third-party websites (“links”) that are outside the author’s area of responsibility, liability would only come into effect if the author was aware of the content and it was technically possible and reasonable for him to prevent use in the event of illegal content. The author therefore expressly declares that the linked pages were free of illegal content at the time the links were created. The author has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages. He therefore hereby expressly distances himself from all content on all linked pages that have been changed after the link was set. This statement applies to all links and references set within the author’s own website as well as to third-party entries in guest books, discussion forums and mailing lists set up by the author. For illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and in particular for damage resulting from the use or non-use of information presented in this way, only the provider of the page to which reference was made is liable, not the person who merely refers to the respective publication via links.